Project Steering Committee (PSC).
PSC is the highest decision making body of the project to approve work plans, annual reports and budgets; and supervise other governing bodies. The PSC shall comprise the following members:
- (i) Permanent Secretary (or nominee), Ministry of International Business and Industry (Chairman);
- (ii) Nominee of the Ministry of Environment and National Beautification;
- (iii) Nominee of the Ministry of Energy and Water Resources;
- (iv) Nominee of the Ministry of Innovation, Science and Smart Technology;
- (v) Nominee of the Ministry of Small Business, Entrepreneurship and Commerce
- (vi) Nominee of UNIDO;
- (vii) Nominee of the Barbados Investment and Development Corporation;
- (viii) Nominee of the Caribbean Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (CCREEE);
- (ix) Nominee of the Barbados Renewable Energy Association (BREA); and
- (x) Nominee of the Institute for Gender and Development Studies (IGDS), hosted at University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus.